What to Pack for your Cottonwood Cove Camping Trip
The pristine blue waters of Lake Mohave contradict with the barren desert mountains that make up the skyline. It’s a sight unlike anything else in the American West, but many people don’t realize that they can enjoy this view by camping on the shores of Lake Mohave.
Cottonwood Cove Resort & Marina is located on Lake Mohave, just off of the Colorado River. This marina, which offers houseboat rentals, also features a convenient RV park that features premier amenities for campers who want to fully experience what Lake Mohave has to offer.
Are you looking forward to an upcoming camping trip at Cottonwood Cove? Here’s what you should pack:
Necessities for the Camping Lifestyle
Those who want to relax and enjoy their RV camping experience at Cottonwood Cove will want to make sure to bring along these essentials:
- Toiletries and bathing products
- Soap and hand sanitizer
- Tissue, toilet paper and paper towel
- Sunscreen, insect repellant and any personal skin care products
- Pharmaceutical products, including over-the-counter medications and prescription medications
- Sleep aids, such as an eye mask, a white noise machine or a lavender-scented pillow.
- Cooking supplies, including pots and pans
- Food for campfire meals
- Dishes and utensils
- Garbage bags
- Lots of snacks
Some of these necessities are easy to overlook, but if you forget them it will make you work a little harder during your camping trip. Don’t forget to double check that you have everything you need before you leave for Cottonwood Cove.
Extras That Will Enhance Your Camping Trip
You won’t be lost without these items, but if you remember to bring them it will certainly make your trip more fun and memorable. Here’s a few recommendations for extra items that you should include on your packing list:
- Water safety gear, such as life jackets, in the event that you rent watercraft during your camping trip.
- Board games and a deck of cards
- Books and magazines
- A favorite music player and a great camping playlist
- Outdoor games, such as croquet, badminton or lawn darts
- Recreational equipment, such as balls or jump ropes
Once you’ve got your bags all packed, you’ll be ready for an epic camping trip that features waterfront views of Lake Mohave. Don’t want to deal with the hassle of bringing your own tent, bedding, plates, utensils, etc.? Consider renting a houseboat instead! Contact Cottonwood Cove Resort & Marina to book your trip today.